Scholarship Program Coordinator
An exciting and rewarding opportunity for a Scholarship Program Coordinator. Become a team player of a small but growing non-profit organization that is passionate about its mission. This is an excellent opportunity for the ideal candidate to learn and grow in the organization while making a difference in the lives of the underprivileged children in the Philippines. This is a telecommuting and part-time position and requires travel within Metro Manila and Bulacan from time to time.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages and updates Scholarship Program database
- Updates sponsors on a quarterly basis via email or newsletter
- Builds relationships with scholars specially ones in Manila
- Liaison to different NGOs, schools, corporate partners, government agencies, community leaders, lead volunteers, outreach program coordinators
- Event planning and coordination
- Helps in managing Project PEARLS Facebook page, Twitter and Instagram by posting Scholarship Program related articles and photos.
- Handles correspondence via email, Facebook, text-SMS messages, phone
- Sends monthly e-newsletter
- Maintains a calendar and set up and attend meetings.
- Collect, analyze and prepare information for discussions/meetings of executives
- Prepare presentation materials for board of directors meetings.
- Reports directly to Scholarship Program Director
- Other duties as maybe assigned
- College graduate preferred;
- Minimum 3 years of administrative experience
- Must possess ability to work with and maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- Winsome interpersonal skills and team player; ability to deal effectively and comfortably with the organization’s officers, volunteers, people in the communities we serve, corporate sponsors
- Excellent oral and written communication. Bi-lingual (Tagalog/English)
- Ability to work well under pressure, with little or no supervision.
- Detail-oriented, multi-tasker, with good documentation and organizational skills.
- Experience in an NGO or volunteer work would be helpful
- Must be able to work on the field. Communities we serve are in Tondo, Manila and Bocaue, Bulacan.
- Must have flexibility with time; some of the hours of work will be in U.S. Pacific time.
- Must be proficient with MS Office Suite
- Must be technology savvy.
- Must be familiar with online tools, such as: Skype, Google apps (calendar, gmail, hang out etc.)
- Must be familiar with smartphone apps such as: Instagram, Twitter, Viber, WhatsApp
- Must have the following office setup: A computer or laptop with Windows, 4 GB of Ram or more and with webcam; High-speed internet connection; Cellphone and/or Landline
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com with the Subject: Scholarship Program Coordinator. Must be able to furnish references upon request. Thank you.
Share and Enjoy